Date Posted: 04/05/2017
Position: SIA Event Security
Location: Pilton, Somerset
Event Dates: 20th – 27th June 2017
Rate: £9.00 – £10.25
Vacancy Type: Casual Position
We are looking for SIA Licenced security professionals to join our Event Teams. You will form an essential part of the festival and event safety team, controlling entry and maintaining good order whilst being aware of and ensuring the absolute care, comfort and well-being of a range of audiences.
The ideal candidates will not only be SIA Licenced but also be able to diffuse difficult situations whilst working in busy, lively environments. In line with this role the person should be able to be assertive, confident, with good inter-personal skills enabling them to respond quickly and professionally to any situations that may occur.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service / care.
- Undertake searches for unauthorised or illegal items.
- Deal with any conflict and where necessary restrain and escort individuals off site.
- Monitor crowds for any signs of disturbance, incidents and overcrowding.
- Provide a security presence to prevent and detect any illegal activity or anti social behaviour and reassure members of the public.
- Respond and assist with any emergency situations as required that may arise.
Hours: Hours are varied but usually form a 12-hour day or night shift pattern, sometimes there are options to work additional hours. Applicants must be willing to work both day or night shifts.
Payment Terms: All events are paid within 7 – 10 working days, unless stated prior to event starting.